Canon Releases Firmware Update for EOS 40D
Written by: Tiffany Joyce
The firmware update (Version 1.0.5) incorporates the following improvements and fixes.
- When playing back images just after recovering from Auto Power Off, the display now shows the last image played back.
- During remote shooting, images are now displayed on the camera’s LCD monitor right after they are taken.
- Corrects a warning message in Korean that appears when updating the firmware.
- Corrects errors in the Spanish menu screens.
- Corrects a phenomenon that prevented printing with some print systems.
- Corrects a rare phenomenon in which file numbers or image numbers were sometimes skipped.
The Version 1.0.5 firmware being released this time is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.4. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.0.5, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Download the update here.
Previous Post: Nikon Releases AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR