Join the Fall Photography Contest at Photography Bay
Written by: Tiffany Joyce
CC Photo by Per Ola Wilberg
Remember our post on 5 Ways to Shoot Autumn Leaves? If you went out there and took some fall pictures, you might want to join the ongoing photo contest over at Photography Bay.
Photography Bay and Seagate invite you to bring your best fall photo for a chance to win 1 of 3 Seagate FreeAgent Go drives – a 500GB, 320GB and 250GB model for first, second and third place, respectively.
If you don’t have a backup drive yet, dude, you need one. If you do, well, one more shouldn’t hurt. To learn more about file management and safety of your digital images, we’ve written two articles on it: Back Up Your Files Regularly, and Back Up Your Work on the Road. There’s also an excellent series over at Epic Edits Weblog on backing up – Photo Backup: An Intro to Data Security.
Back to the contest -
How To Enter
1. Take your best “Fall” themed photograph.
2. Upload it to your Flickr account. (Don’t have one? Sign up. It’s free.)
3. Tag your photo “seagate” and “fall”.
4. Add your photo to the Photography Bay Group Pool.
5. That’s it. You’re entered.
6. You may only enter once for this contest. Any more than one entry will result in disqualification. You may submit as many photos to the Photography Bay Group Pool as you wish; however, you should only tag your entry photo as “seagate” and “fall”. You may tag other photos as “fall” – just don’t add the “seagate” tag and the photo will not count as an entry.
Deadline for Entries
You have until November 24, 2008 at 11:59p.m. Eastern Time to submit your photo for the contest.
For more information on the contest, read the official announcement.
Previous Post: Printing Basics