Written by: Tiffany Joyce
The very nice people at fotoflōt sent me a few pictures using their patent pending photo display system to review. They’ve also been so kind as to provide a $70 gift certificate – the price of a 10×15 fotoflōt to a lucky reader that comments on this post.
Here’s how it works in a nutshell. You create a free account on the website, you upload images to the website, then you select the size (a large variety of sizes are avaialble) and the mount (either for display on a desk or flat surface or wall mounted) and then they ship you your photo ready for display. Here’s my two cents:
- The tool for uploading and selecting the size and mount was very easy to use and the turn around time was incredibly fast given the custom nature of this product (in the inside of a week).
- The shipping was free which I really appreciated.
- The packaging is done very well so you need not worry about damage in transit and I’ll be keeping the plastic sleeve and the cardboard wrapper that these photos came in for moving/storage purposes.
- The photo coloring was vibrant and while the photo was smooth to the touch it didn’t have a glare that you can get with glass frames.
- The photo itself is very durable and was not phased when I turned my back to answer the phone and Lexi had gnawed on the edge (this didn’t stop my panic attack over her trying to eat it though).
- The way the photo latches onto the wall mount or the desk mount is using magnets. I LOVED this. I love the idea of having these wall mounts hung and then being able to very easily swap out the images seasonally.
- I was thinking about how I would pitch this product to some offices that are interested in my photographs and I think it would be a very easy sell.
- While my personal taste tends to go the way of large mats and sturdy wood frames I liked the clean and modern look of the fotoflōt.
Here’s a few shots of what my fotoflōt photos look like:
And don’t forget to comment for your chance to win the $70 gift certificate – comments accepted until Tuesday 2/17 at 10am.
Previous Post: Camera Weight Watchers