Location Photography – Maine
Written by: Tiffany Joyce
If all goes as planned, while you are reading this I am currently winging my way from Arizona to Maine for a ten-day vacation. I am taking advantage of the technology available to me to write and schedule my articles to post while I am away, so you all should see no interruption of service here at Beyond Megapixels.
I am originally from Maine, and my visits back home always offer a constant opportunity for exercising my passion for photography. Just off the top of my head, here are some of the activities we will be delighting in:
- Attending the Yarmouth Clam Festival.
- Sailing on Casco Bay, with a lobster bake on one of the islands.
- Hiking in Acadia National Park.
- Enjoying Old Orchard Beach.
- Strolling around the Old Port, and Freeport.
- Exploring Route One from Portland to Bar Harbor, and hopefully stopping in Rockland to eat at Conte’s.
- The obligatory visits to J’s Oyster and The Lobster Shack at Two Lights.
- The ubiquitous visit to the Portland Head Light.
I will be sharing some of my photographs with you all when I get back, but in the meantime here are a few favorite shots from past visits. If any of you have ever been to Maine, or New England, please feel free to share some of your favorite destinations, memories, and photographs in the comments!
As for me, well, I shall have a lobster dinner and think of you all!
Photo credits (all): Tiffany Joyce.
Previous Post: On-Line Photo Printing