Your October Photo Challenge Contributions
Written by: Tiffany Joyce
The October 2010 Photo Challenge Subject is “autumn”, and the technique is “flash”. The challenge runs all month long, so you have until the end of the month to share your shots! All of your efforts are very much appreciated and valued. Thank you so much for your participation.
Here are some of the contributions that have been posted to the Flickr Group thus far:
There is still plenty of time to contribute to this month’s challenge. Don’t forget to tag your contributions with “October Photo Challenge” so that I know it was your intent to include the photograph in the challenge. Also, REMEMBER if downloading has been disabled on your photo, I will not be able to post it to the contributions entry, so please keep that in mind when sharing your photos. Contributors have the ability to allow downloading on individual photos, without having to change the global settings of their account. All contributions are part of the Flickr group, so please peruse the entire photo group and enjoy all of the fantastic contributions!
Photo Credits (in order of appearance):
- “Maria #2″ by Alan Grech, an excellent example of the use of flash in an outdoor setting.
- “Arboles” by Miguel Fernandez. Awesome nighttime exposure of autumn leaves, very unique!
- “Fall” by Moes Photoz. Quintessential subject, and I love the depth of field. It also looks SOOC, which I appreciate.
- “Gull River Rapids” by Dennis. Love the setting sun hitting the leaves just so, and the long exposure on the river softening the water’s appearance.
- “Rocks and Aspen” by Julie Rideout. Nothing says fall to me quite like the colors of changing leaves on an aspen tree. And I think I’ve been to that very spot!
- “Fall Thistles” by Julie Rideout. I love the post-processing on this, great texture!
- “Mini Pumpkins” by The Biblioholic. I think this one should be titled, “Orange, Defined”!
Previous Post: Around the Internet