Merry Christmas, and Link Love
Written by: Tiffany Joyce
From all of us at Beyond Megapixels, we wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. We hope your 2010 was everything you wanted it to be, and we hope your 2011 becomes everything you wish it to be!
While I am elbow deep in all the cooking I have planned for the holidays, I thought I would leave you all with a little link love – a collection of articles that I’ve come across recently that I thought were share-worthy.
- Scott Bourne writes about what you can do with one light.
- Divine Composition With Fibonacci’s Ratio (The Rule of Thirds on Steroids) from the Digital Photography School.
- The Magic Sunset Filter from Strobist.
- Why your photos may look bad on Facebook and the web from Pioneer Woman Photography.
- Scott Kelby tells us why Photoshop is not a bad word.
Photo credit: “Snow scene in Wheatley, Oxfordshire” by Christian Guthier on Flickr Creative Commons.
Previous Post: Six Tips for Finding a Photography Mentor